Wednesday, July 16, 2008

DAMN....

[size=3] [font=Comic Sans Ms]I'm sitting here thinking about how funny life is.

I'm sitting here thinking about how with a blink of an eye, someone you love and care about can be taken away from you.

I'm sitting here thinking about how I got so upset with him when he didn't go meet my brother so he could go to the center to get help for his problem.

How he stole from me, how the drugs took over his life.

How everyone told me to give up on him, he's no good, he's only going to steal from you again. He cant be a friend, bcuz the drugs has taken over his life. He doesn't want help for himself, how are u going to help him.

I'm sitting here thinking about one of our last convos.

HIM: "Nora, no matter what, I thank you for being there. I know I not the best friend that I use to be, but I'm going to get better just for you"

ME: "Tim, dont do it for me, do it for you."

HIM: "I love you, lil sis, thanks for everything. I know it's not always being a junky's friend" CLICK

(as I wondered why today wasn't such a good day...having that funny feeling all day, that something just wanted right...just couldn't put my hand on what it was)

Now, I'm sitting here numb..reliving the words my mom said. Wasn't even in the house 10 minutes from work.

MOM: I need for you to listen, and I need for you to not go into one of your shells like you do when you think you cant handle bad news. I need for you to understand...what's GOD's will is will be done.

ME: Mommy, what are u trying to tell me?

MOM: Tim's no longer with us. He was found non responsive this morning. He couldn't be saved.


__________________________________________________

Friends since 3rd grade. through the good, the bad, the ugly. Now he's gone.

I dont know how I feel. I feel so many emotions right now.....Just dont let a day go by that you hold grudges. That you dont forgive someone for some little, heck, even if it's something big. Someone has to be the bigger person. Dont let another day go by that you think about calling someone just to say hi, or I'm sorry, or I love you.

Dont give up on someone that you care about. No matter how bad off they are...[/font] [/size]




[center][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/mznoraonly/timandnora.jpg[/img][/center]

No comments: