Friday, August 1, 2008

Does everyone really deserve to be HAPPY????

So I was talking to my home girl. And the conversation came up about us wanting one another to be happy. And I know we genuinely wants happiness for one another. I think we both deserve it..

I think for me, so much has happened in the past that I just cant seem to totally let go, and just live for today. To just say, screw the past, not everyone is an ass hole...

you know, i'm always telling people how they cant let their past paralyze their present. But I am always the one that can give the greatest advice, but dont take heed to my own words (Yeah, I know I suck)...

But i truly think everyone deserves to be happy. But I also think we can hinder our happiness by the choices and decisions we make. Somethings I think and believe some of the choices I made in my past has hindered my totally happiness.

Yes, I have happy moments, but in the end...I'm still sad. I'm still depressed about some things, and I'm still searching for the pursuit of happiness.

So...blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I dont even wanna write on my on this damn subject....

(unfinished thoughts on happiness.) (damn, I suck)

No comments: