Saturday, November 1, 2008

Randoming Ranting again!!!

1. today is jus a blah day

2. aint really feeling well, not really wanting to be bothered.

3. how did i allow my feelings to get so out of control about some stuff.

4. really gotta get it together.

5. this aint the business.

6. feel like i'm losing more of me, day by day.

7. what's really wrong????

8. i've come to the conclusion, i'll never fit in.

9. getting ready to move back home, to take care of shit i should have done before i left

10. things aren't goin right, but i know in the end, it will be okay.

11. i miss the way things use to be, but at this point dont care if they never get back right.

12. i got too much shit going on right now..

13. most folks will never understand me...hell most will never be close enugh to even get the chance.

14. i'm real hard on folks, and it takes someone very special to get past the brick wall i've taken years to build up.

15. Even though I dont mind being a loner, sometimes, it bothers me.

16. sometimes, I wonder if i'll die old and lonely, or young and lonely...sad part is..i believe i'll die alone.

17. i'm really not a bad person...

18. too bad, most will never see that side of me either.

19. i'm sorry for everything i've done MVS...you'll never know how much I regret messing up with you.

20. but it's time to let go...

21. my mind is running a mile a minute.

22. even though i dont want to go home, i know i need to take care of this, once and for all

23. life isn't always fair...but then again, i think my past is just finally catchin up with me...

24. i'm getting old, and i do want a family, the husband, the 2 kids, big house, and the picket fence...just dont think it will ever happen.

25. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

26. I know there is more for me out here, but have i blocked my blessings from actually obtaining those things.

27. I sure do hope not..

28. i'mma stop here, bcuz i feel the tears about to fall...


Song I've feelings.....



No comments: