Saturday, September 27, 2008
longgggggggggggggggggg survey
TEN HOW'S:
How did you get one of your scars?
fallin on a pole outside, got a 4 inch scar on my leg..but I think it’s sexy… hahha
How did you celebrate your last birthday?
went home to MI, How are you feeling at this moment?blahhhhhhhhhhhhh
How did your night go last night?
cant remember, was in the dazes
How did you do in high school?
3.8 out of 4.o… u decide
How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I’m not wearing on…
How often do you see ur best friend?
bf in MI – it’s been a while
Bf in Cali – a few months
Bf in MD – it’s been over a yr
How much money did you spend last month?
too much to even say….
How old do you want to be when you get married?
hopefully soon, I wont put an age on it..but I do want to be married
How old will you be at your next birthday?
33- tomorrow.. (sept 28..dang I remember in elementary thinking 33 is soooooooooo old..)
NINE WHAT'S:
Your mothers name?
Mamie
What did you do last weekend?
shop, go to movies, wash, stress,
What is the most important part of your life?
anyone that I love, me getting back to being totally happy, having peace of mind
What would you rather be doing?
chillin with HIM – plans didn’t work out like they were suppose too...should be in ___ right now…but oh well
What did you last cry over?
HIM – my life – changes – not being where I want and need to be in life.. wishing I was home – hell just a lot of stuff
What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
music - it speaks to my soul
Shopping – shoes yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
honesty, relating to one another, understanding, sense of humor, passion,
What are you worried about?
oh gosh, how much bandwidth does this site hold..
What did you have for breakfast?
bacon and pancakes
EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:
Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
YEAH I HAVE
Have you ever had your heartbroken?
TOO MANY TIMES
Have you ever been out of the country?
YES
Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
HELL YEAH JUST HAPPENS IN LIFE SOMETIMES
Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
YEP..an ex..got the scar to prove it
Have you ever had sex on the beach?
NO, but that sounds like hella fun (would there be an audience) lmao
Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
YES I HAVE
Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
YES, when I was really into reading, now, everything is like blahhhhhhhhh plus who has time
SEVEN WHO’S:
Who was the last person you saw?
some kid running
Who was the last person you texted?
Brandon
Who was the last person you hungout with? other than work??
Lisa
Who was the last person to call you?
Sharon
Who did you last hug?
Lisa
Who is the last person who texted you?
Rhonda
Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
my mom
SIX WHERE’S:
Where does your best friend live?
MI, MD, CA
Where did you last go?
Family Dollar
Where did you last hang out?
the mall
Where do you go to school?
finished school
Where is your favorite place to be?
either home chillin, or at the water, man, I miss being home…just to go to the river front, and relax, or the best ever Cali…being at the ocean… mannnnnnnnnnnnn, I so loved that….something about the water that relaxing me and calms me in a way, no one would understand
Where did you sleep last night?on the sofa
FIVE DO’S/DOES:
Do you like someone right now?
yeah, too much – and seems shit is all messed up between us
Do you think anyone likes you?
I know he does – shits just all messed up, I miss him so
Do you ever wish you were someone else?
yeah, in ATL
Do you know the muffin man?
is there a muffin man?????
Does the future scare you?
sometimes, but I feel whatever GOD has written for me, will be..so why stress over it much,
FOUR WHY’S:
Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
bcuz they don’t judge, they understand me, we are able to agree to disagree, we may fight, cuss one another out, and not see eye to eye, but in the end, the love and bond we share will never cease..
Why did you get a myspace?
I was bored one day, and wanted to see what the hype was about
Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Iono…
Why are you doing this survey?
I don’t have a life..and I don’t feel like driving any where
THREE IF’S:
If you could have one super power what would it be?
to make sure no kid is abused, raped, go hungry, and have the best education ever.. (what, that’s all under one, to protect kids at all cost)
If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
I don’t think I would change anything…even with me wanted one thing (person) so much to be alive…I know GOD didn’t take Khalil to make me miserable
If u were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
HIM - giggle
TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:
Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
cant say that I would, they are an ex for a reason
Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
YEP
ONE LAST QUESTIONAre you happy with your life right now?
, but I am content, working to be happy and have peace of mind…
Dwindling Thoughts
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment