Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm sad

I'm sad today
realizing that I may truly lose someone I care about for the unteenth time, but nothing i can do.

I'm sad today
realizing that no matter how hard I try, some folks will never understand me and never be able to accept me for who I am.

I'm sad today
because even though Stinky made some very valid points, I dont know how to let it.

I"m sad today
tears are screaming down my face - and they wont stop. Why do I always end up being the bad guy and losing out.

I'm sad today
because I realize there may never be peace with you and I.

I'm sad today
because you make it seem like letting go - is easy as making mud. It's not something I just picked up over night - and it' s not going to be easy to just let go.

I'm sad today
bcuz these burdens are so heavy. And the one person that I want to understand and be there - cant.

I'm sad today -
because no matter how much I try - no matter what I do- happiness never really comes.

I'm sad today -
because when I think of Khalil. I dont see his face as clearly as before. I cant hear is faint smile as I did 13 yrs ago.

I'm sad today -
because I want my daddy - but Dec 2nd was the 3rd yr anniversary of his death.

I'm sad today -
because some of the questions I need answering - may never be answered.

I'm sad today -
bcuz the snow wont go away.

I'm sad today -
bcuz I dont know how to become truly happy. My happiness left in '95 when I lost the one gift GOD gave me just to take him away 27 days later.

I dont know how to let that go -

I'm sad to day




No comments: