Friday, December 26, 2008

SIGH....

SIGH...but i'm so glad it's over...

SIGH...but no longer will i have to cover

SIgh...the pain, the hurt and the tears

SIGH...too much time...so many years

SIGH...now how am I suppose to feel

SIGH...the man that abandoned me and my child had died

SIGH... why do i even care, when all he did was beat me and lied

SIGH... I refuse to be sad, but I cant help but to have these feelings...

SIGH...maybe now it's time for me to start healing...

SIGH...it's so hard for me to comprehend

SIGH...even after every thing, I cant help to care and even after he was never there

SIGH... I just want the pain, the hurt and the sorrow to end...

SIGH... no more tears, no more regrets

SIGH...I'll make the best of this, and live my life with no more frets

SIGH..when it comes to him and all the shit I endure

SIGH..is it wrong for me to think his death is just another way to lure me in

SIGH...I dont want to be bitter and I dont want to seem like a heartless bitch

SIGH...but I cant help it, bcuz I could care less if they buried your body in a ditch.

SIGH...I dont know what your mother and cousin was calling me for to tell me of this news

SIGH...because no matter what, I still lose

SIGH...I gave you so much power over my life

SIGH..when all I ever tried to do was be a good girlfriend, all I got was strife

SIGH…I cant forget all the black eyes, and the lies I told to my dad

SIGH…if he knew the truth…I was afraid, you’d get nothing but lead,

SIGH…from his rifle, or would he had of used his gun

SIGH…u beat his daughter, but how did it feel for you to have never saw your first born son

SIGH…I cant help but to be sad, and I’ve even shed a tear for you

SIGH..that’s what caring humans do

SIGH…but almost 14 yrs of our son’s passing.

SIGH..now the heartless, son of a bitch that was his father is gone, for good, EVERLASTING!!!

SIGH…but honestly, I hope you’re not going to HELL

SIGH…but I do regret not pressing charges and sending your ass straight to jail.

SIGH..but it’s okay, and I’ve lived to see better days….

SIGH. You tried to destroy me

SIGH…but through it all…I’m finally FREE


THIS is my final good bye to you… you really cant hurt me any more…



W.V.F. RIP

No comments: