Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So I asked my friends to describe me...

but the catch was... they had to describe me in one word that starts with their initial of their first name....
and NO I didn't ask them why they give me those descriptions.
so here are some of the responses:

EWOK - I swear MIMI aint funny - tall yella chick! She never did give me a new word :hahaha:
Dwight - Daring
Shok - Short
Cherice - Caring
Robin - Rambunctious
Amanda - Angry - then she changed it to Amusing
Reggie - Real
Gerald - Gentle
Jeff - Justified
Sha - Sensitive
Diana - Dingy - this heffa right here.. hahaha - yes, i do have my blond moments
Kim - Kinky
Allen - Awesome
Brandon - balanced


most of them were on point.... i'm not angry, but i can be negative about some stuff.. but hey, my friends know me...so... i'll take it...

No comments: