It takes a very special person to actually be able to get this close to me. And being a woman, it's even harder for me to open up too. Every one knows I have trust issues; however, this chick as krazy as she is, made it through that extra thick exterior wall and has become my friend...No my sister.
And the chick is for real krazy, but I think that's one of the reasons I love her. I've grown to love her and hope she really knows that and believes that when I tell her I love her and will always be there for her.
It funny because even though we are different, we've been through and experienced some of the same hurts and pains.
- She lost her mother, I lost my father.
- She was in an abusive relationship, so was I.
- She has her personal struggles with trusting and opening up to people, and LORD knows I do.
But through those things, we've both been able to break down our barriers we have and have been able to become friends that love, respect and trust one another.
Though I still think there are still some barriers up...we are working hard to remove them day by day. And that's okay. After all, Noah didn't build the ark over night.
After the 3am phone calls, the heart to heart convos, the silly text messages, the tears, and the krazyness of Kawana, I believe we'll be okay for years to come.
Dang on it, I had in my mind to take a totally different approach to this blog. But I've noticed - once the pen hit the paper or I start to type, my mind follows the path it wants to.
Kawana, just know it's a joy having you a part of my life. With all the recent disappointments I had have (we have had), it's a pleasure to have someone that says they care and actually mean it.
I've never though I'd meet too many more girls that mean to me what my college PG crew means to me, but you and Rhonda have proven me wrong.
I just wish you love, peace and happiness throughout your years on this earth.
Here's to another 100 years more of Kawanaisms, Rhondaisms, and Noraisms.
Now wipe those tears out your eyes, you punk... :)
Love ya for life.
Nora!!!!
(GOTCHA)

2 comments:
I will not cry.. I will not cry... blahhh, I did.. *lol* U and Rhonda play a huge part in my life I'm thnakful for having you both. I thank the both of you allowing me to be a part of yallz.. Yes my sisters.. no matter what punkazz dj say.. lmaoooo... *hugs* I love u Nora and U Rhonda...
yea, you a punk just like I said!!!! damn cry baby!!!
Post a Comment