Tuesday, August 12, 2008

damnit...i'm frustrated again....

I mean, damn, what in the hell does folks want from me???

I mean, you tell me you're trying to get your shit together, you've been busy, so when I say, something like, ok, we'll I guess I'll hear from you whenever you take care of your business, I'm wrong and I get shit from you???

what the hell???

I'm not saying, I wont be here whenever you need me, I'm just giving you your space, but...whatever...Guess I'mma be wrong then, screw it...
________________________________________________
PART 2....

Trying to get negative shit outta my life...


Gotta new number, deleted alottttttttttttttttt of folks outta my phone, outta my life, and not dealing with them...

dont need or want the bull that they try to bring.

not that I'm upset with them or anything like that, just it was time we parted ways....

__________________________________________
PART 3...


You are so full of shit...

you did all that bullshit talking about how you made a mistake....

blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhh, asking my sister about if she thinks I'll talk to you, and give you another chance, or at least be ya friend...

why in the hell didn't i just say, to hell with it when I was thinking about it, when you were telling me that bullshit story about why the communication ended....

But do ya thang, again. I aint mad, it's just your end of the road to be part of my life...

_________________________________
PART 4....
I just dont know how in the hell....................

_________________________________
PART 5....

I got a school girl crush... lmaoooooooooooooooooo

that's cute...

___________________________________
PART 6...

These damn random thoughts, confessions or whatever the hell..after reading them over, I sound a lil bi-polar lmaoooooooooooooo

I wanted to be in ______ for my bday weekend, but you have other obligations. I understand, we'll make a date that will work for the both ofus. maybe....

I miss talkin to you!!! But duty calls, u have to do what u gotta do...

You dont know how much I admire you, and your loyalty, your caring, your always being there for me!!! I so appreciate you more then you'll ever know...

____________________________________
PART 7

i have the best mom ever....

____________________________________
PART 8....

I cant wait until I can get my words right to do my blog I've been thinking about since Sunday.

Church was so good...it really put alot of things into perceptive for me...

GOD does answer prayers. THANK YOU GOD....

YOU'RE really opening my eyes to so many things...
_______________________________________

Part 9...

hahahaha, I had another dream about you... hahahaha, they are getting crazier by the night...

______________________________________
Part 10...
ok, i just dont know anymore...

I dont know how to be there for you any more...

everything is so different.....

i miss my friend, but what am i suppose to do???

you green-eyed mothafucka (lmao)...yeah, I did that so you'll know that i'm talkin about you. I told you, I call you that when I get frustrated with you.

Take care of ya self and know you still and will always have a friend in me, even with all the differences.

Love ya.....

No comments: