I confess...
it's too early for your shit today...
you want things to go the same, and "let's be friends" you had the chance, and you lied, and dissed me...
so no, things will never be like they once were...
you made the choice not me...
i just made the choice to not fuck with you..
i mean, for what???? you showed me ya game....
and again, guess I was only a bench player.... lmao
you'll never know just how good of a person i am...
you'll never know just how fucked up my feelings are about you now...
i get pissed any time you sent me an IM....i'm mad at you, and no i haven't gotten over that bullshit....
and i'm mad bcuz you lied, you tried to run game, and you swear you didn't. this is why i dont
believe shit 98 percent of things that comes outta most men's mouth..either on or off line.
you didn't have to try to play me, u could have just been "friends" like you claim everything is..was..but oh well, that's life, i wish you well...really i do....
i confess, my i'm done on that bullshit..bcuz that's just what it is...
___________________________________________________________
i confess................ part 2...
my heart is really heavy right now..
i have tears in my eyes..
i'm going through so much, and these ungrateful assholes in my family just dont understand.
i so mean, i aint sending that money.
i'm doing the obituaries now, and i didn't get alot of folks stuff that they wanted to add in it, oh well,
after yesterday, I so meant everything what i said,
i know i'mma get shit, but i'm so ready for it...
why is it, i have to be the bad person, bcuz i choose to not have a thousand babies, to not fuck up my education and to want something better out of my life, does that make me a bitch...
well if it does, i'll wear the name proudly...
i cant believe you're gone...
i miss you so much...i know we weren't as close as we use too when we were kids, but Big Mike, you already know you were always my favorite cousin. You helped me through and with a lot. You were my rock after I lost Khalil. You helped me to realize that I had to get out of that crazy ass relationship.
I thank you for everything, i know I didn't before...but i thank you. i appreciate you and i'll never forget you.
my heart is heavy, my tears are falling, and i am just feeling blah right now..
Dwindling Thoughts
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment