Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Michael Miles..R.I.P.

What in the hell is really going on in this world??? Why are folks so cruel??? Why did whomever killed him have to kill him. Let alone the way that they killed him?

i cant stop the tears from falling. I cant stop picturing his face. Remember when we use to get into so much trouble in grade school because of so many reasons. I remember as we got older, he'd tell me, "Stuff (childhood nickname)...I know ya brothers got ya back, but I'm the man. Anyone mess with ya, they gonna have to answer me Big Mike, and they dont wanna have to fuqq with me. I use to say, yeah, I know Big Mike. and we'd just laugh.

Then we lost touch, they moved out of state for a while. Of course we'd talk on the phone, and the the calls got shorter, and stopped being everyone day to every other day, to about once a week, the once a mouth, then almost never until...not talking at all.

then they moved back to MI, and we made plans to hang out, but we never could get our schedules to coincide with each other.

i know my cousin wasn't a saint, and LORD knows he did his dirt. But for someone to kill him like they did. Shot him in the head, then ran over him numerous times in a car...Why are folks so damn cruel??? Where is the regard for life??? Why doesn't it exist anymore to most folks???

I just spoke to him, because when I went home, he was like, Stuff (my family nick name), we use to be thicker then thieves, and now u dont even call me. so I called him Friday and we talked for about an hour. he was like, i'm coming there, to get away from the city, these boys gonna get me...he just cant saying, these boys are gonna get me. he just had a baby that's not even a month old.

30 yrs old and gone. i'm realy trying to cope with this, but it's so hard. just not even fair. i've dealt with so much lose and pain..i just dont think i can take much more...

i feel like my head is going to explode, i cant take not one more piece of bad news....

(picture to follow)

No comments: