Saturday, August 30, 2008

I never wanna have to ask this question!!!!

WHY DID I GET MARRIED?




Ok, so I was really listening to this song the other day and it really got me to thinking…

After going through all that, she got married and now she’s questioning the reasons.

You know folks change, times changes things, but I just don’t want to sit here and have to ask myself why did I get married? Why did we spend this time on trying to build a life together, just to break up and end it all????

I mean, heck, I hate spending a year or 2 on someone that I’ve dated just to find out in the end, he wasn’t the one. It’s like that time you’ll never get back. That time could have been spent on something or someone else more worthy. But we never really know what the future holds…

I’ve found that I’m a faithful person. If we’re going to be together, then I want it to be you and I again the world! I don’t have the time or energy for all the other bull that sometimes surrounds a relationship. I know that it takes work and dedication to make things work out and both parties have to want it to work out. But why when one want to go and cheat or be with someone else, instead of being honest and upfront, why go behind the back of the other party and cheat and lie and deceive???

I mean, I know it sounds good on paper for someone to do that. But I base or I try to base my relationships on honesty, communication and loyalty. Sometimes, we don’t want to hear the truth!!! Heck, I know that, because I sure as heck don’t always like it…But I’ll respect you more if you tell me the truth. Because once I find out you went behind my back and lied and cheated….It’s not going to be very pretty for you! I’m just saying. I can deal with a lot of things, but lying and cheating isn’t one of them.

I’m like damn, I just wouldn’t ever want to be married and having to ask myself WHY???? Heck, I don’t even want to be dating anyone more then 6 months and asking myself WHY???

I don’t know..dont mind me..this is just my random rant for today….



________________________________________________________
HERE ARE THE LYRICS...

I’ve giving all I can give…

But you…you..you..you..have betrayed my love..my loveeeeeeeeeee

You said…U’ll never lie

You said…y’ll never cheat

You promised to be the perfect man for me

But then you changed, wasn’t the same,

You became a stranger in our home

Why did I get married to you why…

All this time I’ve wasted out of me life (out of my life)

Through the storms I stood right by your side…

But you did not return the love of why??

did I get married to you

Tell me…what didn’t I do, that wasn’t enough for you

I don’t desire the things you put me through

May heart cant take, any more pain.

(NO) I feel foolish, crying over you

Why did I get married to you why…

All this time I’ve wasted out of me life (out of my life)

Through the storms I stood right by your side…

But you did not return the love of why??

did I get married to you

I went out my way to satisfy you..and I

Did everything you ask for me (I’d do anything to please u)

I neglected myself to support you

Gave up my dreams to be with u

Fought so hard to protect you…I needed to love you!!!

Why did I get married to you why…

All this time I’ve wasted out of me life (out of my life)

Through the storms I stood right by your side…

But you did not return the love of why??

did I get married to you

No comments: