Ok.....so I've been called negative before..which isn't a big deal, bcuz i know I can be negative about alot of stuff...
but damn to be called negative every day almost....
and then that person wonders why I am so negative..hell you're puttin it in my head, like you're just waiting for me to be negative... to be down...to just say fuck the world..
i'm so tired of it all...
Damn, what are friends really????
I mean, I feel like I have to limit what I can and cant talk to you about. I feel like how we first started out as being friends is just totally not there any more...
It saddens me bcuz I feel like things are s.o different and it aint getting bigger any time soon....
Sometimes I feel like just sayin, "Is it really even worth it"...
I love you, my friend...but damn..the constant bickering.the constant fighting.. just aint workin for me any more...and it has to stop....
and if it dont...i may just lose what could be a great friend...
but how great are you??? I mean damn...
you make me feel..all kinds of ways...
I dont always feel like you're trying to be harmful, but your tactics are not productive...they are counterproductive as hell, and makes me want to run away and stay the fuck away...
and today, to know that you cant even say one nice thing about me...
why are we wasting our time... just to kill time when we're both bored..
damnit, u just dont know how u make me feel...
but today....really hurt, to know....u say i'm a positive part of ur life, but u cant say one positive...one nice thing about me....even as a friend...
wow...
screw it..i dont care any more...
and if u think this blog is about you...it is...
SIGH...(insert sad face here)....
where does the friendship go???
is there even one to start with???
answers that should be so easy...but i dont even know any more....
Dwindling Thoughts
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment