Randomly Ranting

Shopping is like any other drug...it allows me to escape from the everyday stresses and bull of my life..but after that high is gone, those same stresses and bull are still there....but...
Writing soothes my soul. And allows me to express myself when conversations just wont do... (just like shopping and writing... music soothes my soul..and takes me to a place of temporary comfort...)

Randomness of Nora

Nora IsJust Chillin

Create Your Badge

My Blog List

  • Damaged But Not Broken
    Dwindling Thoughts
    15 years ago

My Blog List

  • "Lyriqk'l's Mind"
    Who I Am...
    18 years ago
  • Maria's Thoughts
  • On The Inside
  • Writing like I live, in organized confusion...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (55)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • Rhonda's Randomness!!!!
      • damnit, I'm 33!!!!
      • Free me...
      • I Feel Your Pain ( The Reply ), BROKEN ENTRY THIS ...
      • A heart with no PULSE...
      • The family that Preys....
      • YAYYYYYYYYY...shoes...
      • Yes...it is here...
      • Quick note...
      • Simpe Things...
      • My worship is for real!!!
      • Ranting part 4.2
      • GETAWAY
      • Random thoughts..part whatever....
      • damn for real...
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

My photo
Chillin
I'm a simple girl, living in a complex world, trying to find peace, love and happiness.. - Complicated -Simply!!!
View my complete profile

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My worship is for real!!!

Just woke up at 4:30am,and this song is so on my mind right now.






My Worship Is For Real

You don't know my story
All the things that I've been through
You can't feel my pain
What I had to go through to get here
You'll never understand my praise
Don't try to figure it out
Because my Worship
My Worship
Is for real

I've been through too much
Not to worship him

Hallelujah (repeat)
My Worship is for real

Thank you Jesus (repeat)
My Worship is for real

Lord I Love you (repeat)
My worship is For real

Yes (repeat)


Posted by Chillin at 4:46 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

My Blog List