Happy birthday to myself!!!
Even though every thing in my life isn't the way I want it to be...I still am blessed, just about content, and still thank GOD for another year.
When I turned 30, it was really hard for me, if you were on my yahoo360 back then, I wrote about my struggles, my pains, my losses, my regrets..and how I had to finally try to let them go.
I cant say I have totally let go, somethings are just harder then others to just totally LET GO completely.
But at 33, I'm still able to live, laugh, love and learn.
I thank GOD for the people that has been in my life and those that were once in my life, and are now gone for whatever reason!
I thank my true friends and family for loving me for me, for accepting me for me and putting up with all my ups and downs...it's been a journey...
but I appreciate those that has stayed on the path with me helping me see the brighter side of things, when I couldn't see them for myself.
I thank you all that has been there praying for me, listening to me, or just saying, Nora get a grip...bcuz we all need that in our lives sometimes too...
Just know I love you all, and the journey isn't over yet!
Here's to another year, of love, laughs, ups and downs, joy, pain and tears!!!
Lets make it a memorable one!
Much love, and hugs to all
Nora!!!!
Dwindling Thoughts
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment