Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Feel Your Pain ( The Reply ), BROKEN ENTRY THIS FOR YOU

I FEEL YOUR PAIN MY FRIEND FROM ACROSS THE SEAS OF TIMES
WE NEED TO RELAX RELATE RELEASE TOGETHER
WHEN YOU ARE ALONE REMEMBER THE GLUE IS LOOSE ON MY PAGES OF MY HEART AS WELL
DONT THINK THAT PAIN JUST STOPPED BY YOUR ADDRESS FOR THE POSTAGE WAS PREPAID HERE AS WELL
WE LOVE TO LOVE THE FACT OF BEING IN LOVE BUT LOVE SEEMS TO HATE US BOTH HUN

TAKE MY HAND AND I WILL SHARE A TEAR OR TWO WITH YOU
FEAR OF HAVING MY SOUL STRIPPED FROM MY FLESH
ALLOW ME TO WRITE A JOURNAL IN YOUR BROKEN ENTRY FOR MY MONENTS OF SADNESS ARE BLEEDING
AND CRYING TO BE SET FREE
YOU ARE NOT ALONE

THE RAIN IS FALLING DOWN AND MY WINDOWS ARE FOGGY FROM THE ALLURE OF SOMETHING I THOUGHT I HAD
CAN WE FIND COMFORT IN EACH OTHER'S MISERY .
I DONT KNOW BUT I HURT FOR YOU LIKE I HURT FOR ME
THEY SAY BAD THINGS SEEM TO HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE IM GOOD ,
YOU GOOD FOR REAL WE BOTH GONNA BE GOOD
ILL GO TO WAR FOR YOU AND RIDE WITH YOU
WE WILL HURT NO MORE
THIS IS MY REPLAY TO YOUR CRY AND I FIND THAT MY PEN IS YOUR TISSUE
ITS SEEM THAT THIS COLABO OF PAIN HAS COME TOGETHER AS IT SHOULD
MY PEN CHOSE TO REPLY MY HEART CHOSE TO CRY
I LIE HERE WITH THE WORLD ON MY SHOULDERS
BUT LET ME EASE YOUR MIND
GOD LOVES US BOTH AND IN TIME THE WARNING SIGNS OF HURT WILL TURN INTO JOY
I FEEL YOUR PAIN
I CAN OFFER A HUG OR SOME RANDON THOUGHT THAT WILL BE PASSED BY IN A WEEK
AT THIS POINT I CAN OFFER SOME CONVERSATION THRU THIS POEM
LIFE HAD TAKEN US BOTH UP AND DOWN
BUT PUT YOUR WAR PAINT ON SOLDIER
WHEN THE WINDS BLOWS AGAIN LET THE WIND FEEL YOUR FACE
EMBRACE THE STORM AND IN THE MORNING IM SURE THE SUN WILL SHINE
I FEEL YOUR PAIN MY PEN FOR YOUR CAN BE YOUR PILLOW AND MY PAPER YOUR REFUGE
I CAN WRITE FOR YOU IF AND WHEN NEEDED IM HERE .
FROM A BROKEN HEARTED MALE THAT NO LONGER HIDES HIS SORROW I CHOSE TO SHARE
THERE IS A BETTER WAY A NEW DAY FOR YOU AND ME
THIS IS THE REALEST ONE I HAVE WRITTEN TO A FRIEND
WANNA BORROW MY MARY J BLIGE MY LIFE CD
THAT DOES IT FOR ME WHEN IM DOWN
BROKEN CHANGE YOUR NAME FOR YOUR ARE NOT BROKEN
JUST A LITTLE BENT WE CAN GET YOU STRAIGHT AGAIN IM SURE .
STANDING ALONE YOU ARE NOT IM HERE
NO WORRIES OF OTHERS AND HOW THEY FEEL
WHAT TROY IS SAYING TO YOU IS REAL
PAIN IS A BITCH AND I HAVE HAD MY FULL OF THE CUP OF BULLSHIT COVERED WITH SUGAR AND CREAM
HOLD ON MY FRIEND RELIEF WILL COME
YOU HAVE FOUND A NEW SOURCE IN ME TO HELP IN TIME OF CRISIS
YOU NEED A BROTHER PHONE NUMBER ITS NOTHING
IF SOMEONE GET MAD AT US FOR REACHING OUT GUESS WHAT
THEY DONT LOVE ME OR YOU

@TROY L BARNES


My friend wrote this for me after my reply to his poem Heart with no pulse.... and this is my reply to him!


Troi, I am so in tears right now.. I love this, and I thank you
.and just like you are here for me my friend, I am here for you!
to offer a hug, to lend an ear, or a laugh or two.

Seems that love dont love me, and it doesn't love you.
But through it all, we'll be okay..
what dont kills us, only makes us stronger,
they say.

well right now, the pain is too hard to bare.
as i sit and look out the window and just stare.
staring to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
wishing it will soon come. i think it's just too dim for me to see.

but i know it's there, for me, and I know it's there for you.
I know someone that loves you with her whole heart.
and as her and I have gotten closer, I know she loves me too.
she's a true friend, a person that cares. and so far, she's shown us both
that she'll be there!

we'll get through this, one day at a time.
It's bleak right now, but the sun is gonna shine.
Just take it slow. We'll learn, we'll laugh we'll grow...

Thank you for this, you dont know just how it means.
to see someone cares and feels my pain.
not just saying you're a friend, but your actions show otherwise...
sometimes, all i see is my demise.

no suicide attempt, so dont worry about that...
just so tired of these cats...
that say one thing, but their actions say "bitch, fuck you"
just want to find one person...that words are true...

but life's a bitch,
and this is just something we have to go through...
just know like you're here for me...i'm here for you!

No comments: