I stop caring for any one that dont give a damn about me...
Even if I do care, my actions towards them will show something totally different...
I'm sad right now...but that's not going to get me down...
I refuse to shed another tear over bullsh**
I miss my daddy soooooooooooooooo much. He and my brothers (real and by chance - has been the only men that I could count on - no matter what..
Stinky, if you dont talk care of yourself - we're going to have issues!
I swear I love you like my own brother - you have become a part of my life and I need u alive... Please take ur meds...
It's too much that can happen with that disease.. lose your legs, lose your eye sight (what happens if you cant see your daughters - literally - lose your live!
Just like u get on me about my meds, I only do it because I care...so dont make me fuck you up!
(she cant make us not be sister and brother no more...lol)
Ms. Fruit - in the 1 and 1/2 we've known one another - thru the ups, the downs and all arounds... u've proved you'll always be there. Even though we may not see eye to eye all the time..I love you so much.. U just dont know...I'd give you a kidney if you need it.
I had a real heart to heart conversation with my e-son, and though I haven't changed towards him, and I doubt if I ever will...just maybe he has a point....
When I asked you do you see me as being negative...I loved your answer...it shows that you're trying to understand me...and you were so on point. Even made me tear up... (hush, I've just been emotional about almost everything the past week)
Thank you, Courtney.... I'm glad we're working out our differences, and becoming friends agains!
Not many people get that second chance...
Dwindling Thoughts
15 years ago

3 comments:
SEE THATS THAT BULLISH RIGHT THERE....MASKED AS BEING SINCERE, BUT COMPLETE BULLISH NONETHELESS...I LOVE MY SISTER AND THAT AINT YO BROTHER CAUSE UR SISTER AND BROTHER CANT BE DOIN IT TO EACH OTHER!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
then why the hell were ya'll fucking..
ya'll nasty incest-screwin having heffa's.. lmaoooooooooooooooooo
and that is my brother....
but are you my sister??
((((((((((((((running))))))))))))))))))))))))))
WHY BECAUSE MMMMMM I WISH I COULD TELL YOU..ALL IMMA SAY IS "NBFMLYD"..LOL AND THATS WHY HE'LL ALWAYS GET IT.... ;)
I WAS UR SISTER 1ST HEFFA SO THERE...U BETTA RUN
Post a Comment