Monday, September 29, 2008

Rhonda's Randomness!!!!

So for those that dont know, I have this sister (not my real sister, but she's been there for me, like a real sister, and hell, I cant get rid of her...so she's my sister in every way that counts...
well this blog/vent/issues are all about her!!!
RHonda, I told you I was doing it... u betta be ready....
1. Rhonda and I dont always agree...but we've ALMOST always been able to agree to disagree.
2. and even those times, we didn't we still RESPECTED each others stance on things and let them be what they been, even if we didn't agree with them.
3. Rhonda and I have different views on many many many many many many many things (did I mention many things)...but we've always been on one another sides, right, wrong or in different..
well except when it comes to my Stinky..but even with him, I've been there for Rhonda and listened to her..but it gets kind of hard when you love two folks like siblings to not take sides...but Rhonda know..she'll always be my sister...
4. Just like she gotta accept Stinky gonna always be my brother (she cant make me get rid of him...) Sorry Rhonda, he's here to stay.... get use to it!
5. In the short amount of time that we've known one another, the love, respect, bond, wanting to cuss one another out over something, making up without having to say I'm sorry, or even saying I'm sorry and letting it go, we'll be friend/sisters for ever....
6. I dont always say thank you for not given up on me.I know I'm not an easy person to get alone with...and I"m even more difficult to try to understand....and it's damn near impossible for folks to get past the layers of build wall that I've built...but some how you've managed. You've managed to understand me, or atleast try, and u continue to try. You've managed to not say fuck it, I am not dealing with her, like some folks have, and you've managed to tear the wall down, brick by brick..and those difficult tasks alone, makes me love you more and more each day..
7. I'm still waiting on my CDs from months ago... yeah, I wanna talk about it..I even sent you the blank CDs and I still aint got nothing!!!! Where are my CDs Rhonda???? I'm just saying, I"m musicless (well I wont go that far..but I'm sure I have most of the cds now..but u owe me)
8. I still cant wait for u and Stinky to have my nephew!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy,
9. I wish u all the happiness in the world..and I know ya'll both makes each other happy. It's a rocky road, but not really...right now...Ya'll will be okay...I totally believe that...
10. U've become my best friend, someone I can count on no matter what, and my sister. andfor that, I appreciate you each and every day, and I'm blessed that GOD has placed you in my life..
thank you for everything!!!
love ya
your sister/friend
Nora

7 comments:

INTERNALLY ME.... said...

OMGNESS I'M GONNA CRY AND FIGHT YOU AT THE SAME TIME!! I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU NORA AND I ALWAYS WILL, EVEN THOUGH YOU TRY TO FORCE YOUR "BROTHER" ON ME..LMAOOOO

YOU JUST WAIT TIL I DO MY BLOG.. IMMA CALL IT "NORAS NONSENSE" STAY TUNED.......

Anonymous said...

YALL NICCAS GAY

Chillin said...

lmaoooooooooo, Rhonda, shut up...and i donthave to do alot of forcing...

and anonymous, u could atleast have the balls to say who u are...

silly rabbit

INTERNALLY ME.... said...

LOL..I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEA OF WHO ANONYMOUS IS..OL' NONE TALKIN SELF..ALWAYS CALLIN SOMEBODY A NICCA..SOUNDS JUST LIKE HIM..AND ABOUT THOSE BALLS....NEVAMIND....LMAOOOOOO OK IM SORRY....

Chillin said...

it was that damn Stinky, with his stinky ass...

Anonymous said...

awwwwww my waterhead sistersssss!!

Chillin said...

here we go with another anonymous heffa.. first it was Stinky, now it's that tall giant Wana.. lmaooooooooo